Friday, December 16, 2016

so that's it for this year

(except for some rules study groups next week)

So let's do a Year in Review!

January
I showed off my derby bible 

February
I got new skates and went to a tournament 

March
I got obsessed with Hamilton and got heckled by fans and shared my jammer referee tips


April
I went to another tournament and posted a lot of pictures of vinyl cutting stuff that I really should fix because they're not showing up anymore

May
I went to a tournament and went to a tournament 

June
I discovered I'm developing arthritis and Front IPRed a bout  

July
I apparently did nothing 

August
I awarded points from the floor and kinda HRed a scrimmage and received my league's Lifetime Achievement Award 

September
 I got an actual, for-real bruise and blocked a coach for old time's sake

October
I had a vaguely terrifying time in Canada and tried to make an NSO dress 

November
I took out a JRDA jammer and panically packed for another tournament

December
I didn't die at the tournament but the new rules will kill me 
 
Total officiating:
35 as a referee, 16 as an NSO.
16 as a OPR, 14 as a JR, 4 as an ALTR, 1 as FIPR
9 as a SK, 4 as an ALTN, 2 as a LT, 1 as a PBT



No comments:

Post a Comment