Thursday, November 17, 2016

packing packing all the packing

so I have to pack tonight for the tournament this weekend, since I'm leaving tomorrow AM when I sneak out of work early.  It's going to be crazy packing because I have to pack stuff for refereeing *and* for NSOing, so I'm making a list of all the stuff I need to bring (pencils/erasers! contact lenses! whistles! something to wear over my stripes when I'm ALTing!) but the more I make careful lists of things to bring and things to do (make sure my sports bras are clean!  cover the screwed up backplate on one of my stripes with a new one!) the more likely I am to be OMG JUST THROW EVERYTHING I OWN INTO THOSE BLUE IKEA BAGS five minutes before I have to be out the door.

Tonight's scrimmage night too, so I can't pack my pads and whatnot early.

No comments:

Post a Comment