Friday, February 5, 2016

eh

Not my best night refereeing, but, well, that's how you learn.

It looks like it's a good thing I'm getting new skates, as wonky things are starting to happen with my plate - I'm having toe stop issues - my left toe stop is spinning freely even though the bolt holding it in place is cranked in as far as it will go.  (The perils of being left-footed.) I had this issue with the same plate about three years ago - the metal around the hole completely broke.
like a donut of fail
I'd had the plate only for about a year or so at that point, so they replaced it for free.  Now that it's been three years, they probably wouldn't be as generous.  So yay for new skates.

Got my assignments for Battle of the All-Stars in two weeks - JRing for four and OPRing for two.  Six bouts in three days.  I really hope the hotel has laundry facilities.  I WILL NEED TO MAKE MORE ACTION SKIRTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment