Wednesday, May 27, 2015

updating

I was five minutes away from my house, on the way to the game I was going to ref, when I get a call from the school nurse of the high school - Kid Queenie had fallen on his bike out in front of the school and was getting a wicked hematoma and he needed to go to Urgent Care.

Long story short, Kid Queenie is fine (but has a very impressive bloodshot and black eye) and I ended up not reffing on Friday.

I am, however, going to be jam reffing this Friday! EEEEE EXCITEMENT AND TERROR. I was originally asked if I could front IPR (to which my inward response was OH PLEASE SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN NO) but things will be moved around.

So, last night at practice we worked on jammer scenarios.  I got the 6 point scoring pass down cold, but messed up on the "Jammer A knocks Jammer B out of bounds before reaching the engagement zone and therefore Jammer B cannot become lead jammer" scenario.  Oops.

We also worked on Sectional OPR rotation which SUCKS ZOMFG I HATE IT. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment