Wednesday, May 11, 2016

weekend excitement builds

So trying to get organized for this weekend.  My spare NSO shirt should arrive from Uniqlo today (I don't know if I mentioned, but I managed to get a stain on one of my shirts, ARGH ARGH SMASH) so I will have to HTV stuff on it.

the THNSO very kindly took me off the first game on Saturday, BLESS HER SO MUCH.

There is an indoor pool at the hotel and a pool at the venue (though I don't know when I'll have time to swim there, as I only have a 2 hour window open from 1pm to 11pm on Saturday).

I need to find my OFFICIAL-TYPE PERSON backplate so I can wear my hoodie there (a team from our league is participating, so I can't display their logo while there).

I need to remember to bring the one nameplate I made for someone.

I should probably get some Canadian dosh at some point.

THROW EVERYTHING INTO IKEA BAGS, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment