Friday, March 4, 2016

bargle bargle bleh

Regulation bout on Sunday; I'm OPRing.

Did some front IPRing at scrimmage last night.  It gets a little less terrifying each time, although there were points where I kind of made the engagement zone 30 feet.  IT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF THE SKATERS DIDN'T MOVE AROUND. I made sure not to gauge distance by the floor markers, though, so that's something.

I started the night not wearing socks in my skates, though after a few minutes I could tell I would get blisters if I didn't put socks on.  Fortunately (though probably unfortunately), it was so cold in our practice space that I couldn't feel my toes, so it didn't really matter if my socks got wonky and pulled my toes to odd locations.


1 comment:

  1. You did great when I relayed penalties to you, or communication for the other JR. It made my job a lot easier, so I could just keep on going. Great job!

    ReplyDelete