Monday, June 25, 2018

wrapups and whatnot

  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Home Game
  • Away Game
  • Tournament
  • Away game (with a Friday night game in Buffalo)
  • Tournament
  • Nothing, but there's a Friday night game in Buffalo I could go to
  • Kid's birthday weekend (he's going to be SEVENTEEN WTF)
  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Away game
  • Men's game
  • Away game
  • Home game

So Georgia W. Tush was SO MUCH FUN.  Refereeing roller derby at that high a level is such a treat. It makes you want to up your game.

Plus, poutine.

(ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: called a penalty on an Olympic athlete.)

Got back from ECDX just about twelve hours ago.  It was high points (everyone on my ref crew seemed to think I did really well HRing; I got to OPR Philly/Paris and Philly/Madison which was phenomenal) and low points (JRing a game at 10pm is not ideal; I got waaaaay into my head during one game and had to call an OTO to extract myself) and I really need to do more junior derby (not as an OPR though.  Those kids are faaaaast)

Anyway.  This upcoming weekend is a doubleheader in Connecticut, where my sister is, so she's going to the game, so that'll be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment