Tuesday, June 5, 2018

ever spinning towards freedom or something

  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Home Game
  • Away Game
  • Tournament
  • Away game (with a Friday night game in Buffalo)
  • Tournament
  • Nothing, but there's a Friday night game in Buffalo I could go to
  • Kid's birthday weekend (he's going to be SEVENTEEN WTF)
  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Away game
  • Men's game
  • Away game
  • Home game

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't think I ever mentioned (mostly because there was a Cone of Silence that we were never really told was lifted), but the next tournament I'm doing is La Classique Georgia W. Tush, which just, y'know, features TEXAS WHO IS RANKED #6 AND RAINY CITY WHO IS RANKED #8 AND JACKSONVILLE WHO IS RANKED #9 AND MONTREAL WHO IS RANKED #11

noooooooooo pressure there, none at all

(this was another one of those "eh, I'll apply, even though I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in" tournaments)

At the last tournament I was at (Royal Brawl), I happened to be able to work with a few of the referees who are on my crew for GWT, and our general attitude towards it was absolute HOLY SHIT THIS IS WAY ABOVE MY PAY GRADE

anyway

I got my assignments for ECDX as well - I get to HR a game!  Yay!  This'll be interesting, because the two games I have HRed before were part of a doubleheader, so I kinda let the sanctioned game HR run the captains meeting and the crew meeting and was just like "yeah, what they said" but this time it'll be ALL ON ME

anyway


No comments:

Post a Comment