Wednesday, April 18, 2018

it's been a while, again.....

This weekend begins Derby Insanity, where my weekends look like:

  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Home game
  • Away game for league (with additional game the night before in Buffalo)
  • Tournament
  • Weekend off
  • Weekend off (kid's birthday)
  • Tournament
  • ECDX 
  • Away game for league
it's crazy, I tells ya.

Today I submitted my WFTDA Tournament Officiating Application.  Technically (because I am attending a few WFTDA-recognized tournaments), I qualify to officiate at championships.  (Not gonna happen - at least not this year - but it's interesting.)

What else....I'm NSOing next weekend (the 27th/28th) and I realized that my current black NSO polo shirt isn't printed per the requirements (my name is on the left side; it's supposed to be on the right), so I have to do up a new shirt.  OH WHAT A SHAME.  (I also have to make my NSO swing dress - not gonna wear that next weekend 'cause I'm flying to the tournament and trying to pack a swing dress and crinoline is just HI I WEAR WRINKLED CLOTHING.)


No comments:

Post a Comment