Monday, May 8, 2017

stomping towards the abyss

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Refereed a game between two D1 teams; did not die

Saturday night was Buffalo (27) v. Boston (29) and it went pretty darn well, IMHO.  I felt good about my positioning and my calls.

Saturday night's regulation game (Buffalo B v. Boston B) was also the closest I've come to having an all-women refereeing crew - one lone guy JR.

Got another doubleheader coming up this weekend - at home this time.  OPRing the sanctioned and JRing the regulation.  Wheee!

-----------------
One thing I need to work on is...just basic skating skills.  I always manage to fall at least once during a game through no one's fault but my own.  I don't even know what's causing me to do it - I should probably watch video (though I hate watching video of myself) to see what happens to make me fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment