Monday, January 25, 2016

#33

Went pretty well.  There were *so many times*, though, that a skater would return from the Penalty Box and cut right in front of me to re-enter the track and I would either have to stop or I would run into them.  It got to the point where I actually yelled I'M GOING TO START CALLING MISCONDUCTS IF Y'ALL DON'T STOP.

(The HR warned both teams, and after that it was okay, but still.)

Figured out what I'm going to do for my skates - I'm going to be a guinea pig!  I can get a deal on these skates and they look amazing and I'm a sucker for new stuff, so I said SURE SIGN ME UP.

Earlier today, after taking pen and Wite-Out to my planner YET AGAIN, I decided to make a simple spreadsheet of all the bouts in the area that I could ref - where they are, what league, regulation/sanctioned/other, and my response.  I figured it would make things easier.

IT SO DID NOT MAKE THINGS EASIER.

On the other hand, it did make me realize that I don't have any refereeing going on until All-Stars on the 19th of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment