Friday, August 28, 2015

So it's been a break!

have I done any sort of working out?  OF COURSE NOT. 

I have been basically treating this month as a "as little thinking about derby as possible" time.  I have been extracting myself from league responsibilities (resigned as fresh meat coach; handed off the league's post office box key to someone else*) and just spending my evenings sewing and knitting and listening to audiobooks and sleeping and all the other hobbies I have been neglecting.

Going to be taking the Hellahard in a few weeks; I will need to gear myself up for that.  Impact spectrum and all that good stuff.  I would really like to apply for Level 1 certification before the end of the year.
--------
*I live about five minutes from it (I set it up back in the day) and would check it for the league

No comments:

Post a Comment