Monday, August 5, 2019

things happen, other things happen, the world spins around and I am right there with it

let's see what's new in the land of Chalk Drawings....
  1. Had the toenail procedure done about two weeks ago.  Feels pretty good - was a bit sore at first, but it's been getting better.
  2. The new skates are an absolute dream.  No toe pain (well, other than from the procedure)!  I don't have to wear ankle sleeves (which I always lose)!  THEY'RE PRETTY AF!  I just have to tweak them to where I want them.
  3. Found potential replacements for my (weep, weep) discontinued Radar Diamonds: Roll-Line Rapidos.  Tiny bit narrower (!) than the Diamonds, same hardness.  Put them on my skates this weekend; haven't had a chance to try them out yet.  They're not aluminum hubs like the Diamonds are; I think that'll be the biggest difference.
  4. ONE MONTH UNTIL PLAYOFFS ZOMFG!  

No comments:

Post a Comment