Monday, April 8, 2019

and the wheeee continues

so I survived Official Relief!  It actually was a great time.  (At one point I tripped and fell just as my jammer was getting lead - I was able to award lead, give the proper hand signal and keep my eyes on my jammer until I was able to get up.  One of the THRs said it was the highlight of his weekend.)

Now begins the Crazy Crazy Period of Officiating:

  • Tournament 
  • Away doubleheader (only an hour away though)
  • Tournament
  • Tournament
  • Home game & junior scrimmage
  • Away doubleheader (about 2 hours away)
  • Off
  • Away doubleheader (about 2 hours away)
  • Home doubleheader (and my kid's birthday weekend)
  • Off (only because my kid's graduating from high school WTFOMGBBQ)
  • Tournament
(and I thought I was taking it lightly this year. GUESS NOT.)




No comments:

Post a Comment