Thursday, September 29, 2016

fun with feet

so when I first got my Chaya skates, I had some issues with the big toenail on my left foot - it started to separate from the bed.  Eventually I figured out how to make it stop going any further, figured out the best sock routine, and thought nothing of it for several months (nail polish helps).

Anyway, last week I wore basically the wrong socks and it started to split again, so I just said OK FUCK IT and trimmed it off. 

It's not *that* bad - my toenail's at an angle, and the low point is probably only 2 or 3 millimeters below where it should be - but it still looks weird. 

I'm thankful that I've never lost a full toenail though, like many of my leaguemates have.

I'm going to be JRing both bouts on Saturday; that should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment